Times I can't descibe


 

Often times I can't describe



    Everything I do revolves around being myself. When I'm not I have...problems? I'm still figuring it out. Either way I find myself often at a loss for words. As much as I can reach, the form becomes a indiscernible visage. These are the things I can't describe.

    I don't really do much. I live deliberately, even when I'm suffering. Often times more than not I cause my own suffering. That is to say, I do acknowledge there is a massive difference between suffering deliberately and causing suffering. To cause others suffering forgoes your place as a "normal" human being. I do not understand why profit stands above starving children that are forced to be birthed into a world that is currently incapable, and inevitably inept in the face of taking care of them.

It's daunting.

If I could advocate for all simultaneously I would. However, living in the current state as I am in my race and person, I believe I must care for the black man. We're all trying out here, but in truth we're struggling to come to grips with the reality we created. We did this by our own hands even if so indirectly. I don't know how to really describe our options.


Moreover, the world is so beautiful....and mathematical. I don't often indulge simulation theory as I do multiversal theory, however neither matters to the current present that I experience. I often describe this as porthole theory. You're riding on a ship, the same as many passengers, then at moments, very important ones at that, you'll travel to the layers of decks and. stare "through the porthole". Out into nothingness, or rather into the cast of things you do not yet understand. All of this is fine, yet daunting. It's a lot that I lack the words to describe.

Love. Love has the easiest description. Not remotely daunting.

It's just "love".

Comments

Popular Posts